2021 Head of The Lakes Fair Kicks Off July 20
Yes, there will be rides and plenty of deep-fried food.
Unlike many events last year, the Head of the Lakes Fair went on as usual in 2020, with a handful of safety measures in place due to the pandemic, but this year you can expect the fair to be back at 100%.
The fair runs July 20th - 25th at the Head of the Lakes Fairgrounds near the airport in Superior and is open each day at 2 PM and runs until Midnight. Admission is free for ages 9 and under, ages 10 -17 and 65+ are $5, all Military with ID also get in for $5, everyone else is $8. Onsite parking is also available for $3. Tuesday, July 20th is their 'Sneak-a-Peek' day, all gate admission is free for everyone!
There are plenty of fun events happening during this year's fair, here are some highlights:
- Live outdoor music Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night from 8 PM - 11 PM
- Car Races Thursday and Friday night, additional admission price.
- Everyone's favorite, Meat BINGO on Thursday night at 5 PM.
- There will be a magician/hypnotist performing Thursday - Saturday at 5 PM, 7 PM, and 9 PM.
- Barrel Racing, Saturday at 1 PM.
- BMX Stunts and the Mega Jump Show from 6 to 8 PM on Saturday night.
- Midway and Carnival rides from Spectrum Carnival, $25 ride wristbands are available daily.
Spectrum Carnival is based in Michigan and has classic rides like the Zipper and Tilt-A-Whirl, mixed with more kid friendly rides and of course the midway games for those that enjoy walking around showing off their giant stuffed animal.