Have A Strong Stomach? Crime Scene Technicians Wanted In Duluth
Do you have a strong stomach? Are you motivated? Do you like to help people in times of need? Can you handle cleaning up some pretty gross stuff? Well, this might just be the job for you! A company is hiring crime scene technicians in Duluth.
MSP Holdings in Duluth has posted a job opening for up to 4 crime scene technicians in Duluth. They would work with the remediation team. According to the post on indeed.com, the job pays $17-$20 per hour and comes with benefits. The company refers to themselves as a "premiere crime scene and hoarding cleaning company."
Yeah. You're going to be cleaning crime scenes.
You'll also be cleaning out hoarder's houses.
Here's what the job duties are described as:
- Helping those we work with when they are in a time of need
- Having a Strong Stomach and being able to work in less than optimal job sites
- Manual Labor while on job sites
- Applicants should be comfortable with lifting up to 50 lbs. and walking and standing for extended periods of time.
It's a full time/on call job. Applicants must be willing to travel. Travel for part of the year is an option and all travel expenses are paid by the company. There's also supposedly bonuses and tips?
The benefits seem pretty good too!
- Health Insurance
- 401(K) and Matching
- Flexible Hours
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Disability and Retirement Coverage
If you think you have what it takes and could actually handle a job like this, you can apply online. They're hiring 4 candidates in the Duluth posting!
5 Fast Food Restaurants That Need to Come to The Twin Ports