Craving Sports During Nationwide Sports Shutdown? NFL Offers Free Game Pass Access
Many Americans are spending most of, if not all of their day at home during the COVID-19 outbreak. Normally, many might spend that time at home watching sports while hanging out at home. With the sports world, bars and restaurants, and many other means of entertainment closed, streaming services are stepping in to help by offering options.
The latest in this trend is the NFL, offering free temporary access to their Game Pass archive of content. In a press release issued on Wednesday, the league shared that fans can enjoy free, full access to all content on Game Pass through May 31, 2020 in the United States.
What's on the service? Here's what their release says is available:
- Game Replays
- Replay games from 2009-2019 including full broadcast replays of games, commercial-free in HD (International – 2019 season only)
- Includes Preseason (excluding 2009 season), playoff and Super Bowl matchups from the past 11 seasons (International - 2019 Season only)
- Condensed 45-minute game replays
- Access 'All-22' and 'High Endzone' angle footage with Coaches Film
- Exclusive NFL Game Pass Film Sessions
- NFL players and coaches take Brian Baldinger and Ron Jaworski inside the film room to break down game-winning plays and technique
- NFL Shows & Game Archives
- 2019 episodes of NFL RedZone (International Only*)
- Previous seasons of NFL Originals such as Hard Knocks, Mic'd Up, & A Football Life
- Live NFL Network (International Only*)
- 24/7 coverage of Free Agency, NFL Total Access and more
To sign up for the free access to NFL Game Pass, you just need to create an account on the web at NFL.com/GamePass, or via the NFL app across mobile and connected TV devices.