Fond-du-Luth Casino Set To Reopen June 15 with Policy Changes
Fond-Du-Luth Casino in downtown Duluth has announced they will be reopening Monday, June 15 at 10:00 a.m. and there will be pandemic-related policies in place.
Here are the temporary adjustments people can expect to see:
- Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- There will be ONE designated door for entry.
- All floors are NON – Smoking. No Coat check available. No large bags, baggage, backpacks and luggage will be allowed in the building.
- There will be no blackjack and food service.
- Most of the slots titles will still be available to play
- The Hart District Ramp, located next to the Fond-du-Luth Casino is open and the first hour is free. However, they are currently not accepting cash payments upon exit.
There will also be an entry check-point where all customers will:
- Present Player’s Club card and Photo ID.
- Be given a non-invasive temperature check. If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, you will be asked to return at a later time and we encourage you to seek medical attention.
- Be required to show your Players Club Card and swipe it at the kiosk, if you are not a member it is FREE to become a member and Player’s Club membership is required to enter.
- Be required to wear a face mask and may even be asked to lower your mask for an identity check, while on property. We encourage you to keep things FUN, wear your uniquely designed face masks! If you do not have a face mask, starting June 16, they will be for sale at the Player’s Club for $1, while supplies last.
Customers can also expect to see plenty of Fond-du-Luth Casino staff on hand to assist them and sanitize machines and all areas throughout the casino.