NFL Week 15: Could Be Super Bowl Preview
With Kansas City and New Orleans playing this weekend, that could be one preview of the Super Bowl.
Up until last weekend, New Orleans was the number one seed in the NFC and KC is the number one seed in the AFC. Right now Green Bay is number one. If KC can win the game, and GB wins, The Packers will be in the driver's seat and it will be theirs to lose.
The Vikings MUST win and hope the Cardinals lose to get back into the playoffs. If Chicago wins and the Cards lose, that puts Chicago in the playoffs. If the Cards win, they are still the number 7 seed. If Tampa loses, that may set up something else.
Cleveland still is a team to be reckoned with and just because Baltimore beat them doesn't mean they aren't in the playoffs, it just means that Baltimore has a better chance to be in and it gets more interesting in the playoffs.
So here we go!!
Here are this week's games with the picks and records down below.
- Los Angeles Chargers vs Las Vegas Raiders
- Buffalo Bills vs Denver Broncos
- Carolina Panthers vs Green Bay Packers
- Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings
- Detroit Lions vs Tennessee Titans *
- Houston Texans vs Indianapolis Colts *
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs Baltimore Ravens
- New England Patriots vs Miami Dolphins
- San Francisco 49ers vs Dallas Cowboys
- Seattle Seahawks vs Washington Football Team
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Atlanta Falcons
- New York Jets vs Los Angeles Rams
- Philadelphia Eagles vs Arizona Cardinals
- Kansas City Chiefs vs New Orleans Saints
- Cleveland Browns vs New York Giants
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cincinnati Bengals
* Tentative flex schedule game, start time is subject to change.
Brian is trash-talking but he is backing the talk up as he has a good lead on Schwamee and Dave who look like they will have to see who takes second. Brian is exercising his dominance now.
Join the Northland's Sports Page on Northland Fan 106.5 FM on Saturdays at 10 am.
Here are the picks for this week:
(121-86-1) Schwamee Picks-GB, MN, AZ, KC, LA Chargers, Buffalo, TN, Indianapolis, Baltimore, Miami, SF, Seattle, TB, Pittsburgh, LA Rams, Cleveland
(137-70-1) Brian Picks: Las Vegas, Buffalo, GB, MN, Indianapolis, TN, TB, Baltimore, Miami, Seattle, Dallas, LA Rams, AZ, KC, Cleveland, Pittsburgh
(129-78-1) Dave Picks: Las Vegas, Buffalo, GB, MN, Indianapolis, TN, TB, Baltimore, Miami, Cleveland, AZ, LA Rams