UMD Shares Refund Procedures For This Weekend’s NCHC Quarterfinals
Following the announcement Wednesday evening that fans would not be allowed at this weekend's NCHC quarterfinals between UMD and Miami-Ohio at Amsoil Arena, the university has shared details on how to get a refund on your tickets for the games.
In the release, shared Thursday morning, UMD breaks down what to do if you have either season tickets or single-game tickets:
Bulldog Season Ticket Holders: All tickets will become void and season ticket holders will receive a credit towards next season's tickets.
Single Game Ticket Purchasers: All tickets will become void and fans who have purchased single game tickets will receive a full refund. Please see information below if you purchased tickets via the following point of sale for refund information:
- UMD Box Office - a UMD Ticket Representative will contact you directly
- UMD Website/My Bulldog Account - tickets will become void and fans will be automatically refunded to the card payment used at time of purchase
- DECC/Amsoil Box Office - contact DECC/Amsoil Box Office at (218)727-4344
- Ticketmaster.com - tickets will become void and fans will be automatically refunded
- Other third party vendors (Stub Hub, Ticket Center, Vivid Seats, etc.) - contact Customer Service
While fans will not be allowed at the games, the NCHC has made the decision to make their paid streaming service NCHC.tv free for all of this weekend's quarterfinal action across the NCHC, so you can still watch the games from home.